Thursday, October 22, 2009

FREAKY FLOW HAS A NEW CD

I remember jammin out to his mixtapes in 97, good to see he's still doin his thing. I went to his myspace page after doing a little more research on this CD he's released and ended up listening to a bunch of his tunes on the myspace player. They we're good; updated vibes, I can dig it.
Plus he has that old Slip n Slide "Let Me Know" track up from the TITS mix cd in 99; I used to DROOOL over that one.

You can dig it too.
Here's a free promo mix for the project:

DIVISION BY ZERO - THE FURIOUS FACTOR PROMO MIX - OCTOBER 2009

Tracklist:

1. Hellboy - DIVISION BY ZERO
2. Trust - D-REGION
3. Nitrous (DBZ Love Remix) - )EIB(
4. ESP (D-Region Remix) - STARE & PHIBBS
5. Connections - THE FIX & GENERIC
6. Appetite for Destruction - DIVISION BY ZERO
7. I Do (D-Region & Lexx Remix) - TOYA
8. Start the Dance (DBZ Remix) - THE PRODIGY
9. On A Ragga Tip (DBZ Remix) - SL2
10. Colour of Right VIP (feat. E=MC) - Division By Zero
11. Pacman - ED RUSH & OPTICAL

DOWNLOAD

FREAKY FLOW WEBSITE FURIOUS RECORDS MOIST MUSIC


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi I would like your email to send promos and press releases..